How to Bypass Disabled Right Click on Any Website : You might remember an experience where you tried to right-click on a web page but got a pop-up message saying that the “right-click functionality has been disabled”. Sometimes you may be trying to copy an image or view the source of a web page but when the right-click is disabled, these things would seem impossible. Bank websites and other sites that require a secure transaction such as a payment gateway are the ones to impose this kind of limited functionality on their pages. In this post, I will show you the ways by which you can easily bypass right-click block feature on any website.
|How to Bypass Right Click Block on Any Website|
For Internet Explorer:
How to Bypass Disabled Right Click on Internet Explorer. If you are using IE, just follow the steps below:
- From the menu bar, go to Tools -> Internet Options.
- In the “Internet Options” window, switch to Security tab and click on the button Custom level…
|Bypass Right Click on Internet Explorer|
3. From the Security Settings, look for the option Active scripting and select the Disable radio button as shown above and click on “OK”.
4. You may even select the Prompt radio button, so that each time a page is loaded, you will have the option to either enable or disable the scripting.
For Google Chrome:
- Click on the Chrome “menu” button (on the top right corner) and select Tools.
- From the “Settings” page, click on Show advanced settings…
- Now under Privacy, click on the button Content settings
|Bypass Right Click on Chrome|
For Mozilla Firefox:
- From the menu bar, click on Tools -> Options.
|Bypass Right Click on Mozilla Firefox|
How to Bypass the Right Click Block?